Re: code for making help file window always on top?

Subject: Re: code for making help file window always on top?
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Tom Johnson <thj -at- tampabay -dot- rr -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:45:10 -0500

Hi Tom,

Which Help format and which authoring tool are you using to create it?

You can go about this programmatically as was done with Office's Help
or, depending on the Help format you're developing and the HAT you're
using to develop it, you may have the option within the window
definitions settings to tell it to keep the window active and at the
"front" of your view.

As for programmatically, there are tools you can use to do this, such as:
http://www.actualtools.com/titlebuttons/stay_on_top_windows.shtml
And for Java:
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=544523&messageID=2645910

--