Re: Solution for: reliable, flexible page layout & single source & conditional text

Subject: Re: Solution for: reliable, flexible page layout & single source & conditional text
From: Suzette Leeming <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Kimberly McClintock <kimberlymcc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:06:05 -0500

You should add to the list Help & Manual by EC Software. Single
source, XML import/export, page layout options, conditional text,
several ouput formats (HLP, HTMLHelp, Java Help, Web Help, EBook,
etc.) including Word format and PDF.

Suzette Leeming

--
To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but
the inner music that words make.