Re: Troubles with Tables - Table Wrangling!

Subject: Re: Troubles with Tables - Table Wrangling!
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Collin T" <tutivillus -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:20:06 -0800

Select the entire table and then go to Table Properties
and check the Table tab. If the table has a preferred
width selected, that will override all attempts to change
column widths individually. This option is off by default
in new Word tables, but if you're pasting in something
that started out as an Excel spreadsheet it will be usually
go in with the option on and the width set at whatever
the original spreadsheet had defined for the cells pasted
in.

Gene Kim-Eng
.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Collin T" <tutivillus -at- gmail -dot- com>