RE: WORD 03 document starting with Section Heading

Subject: RE: WORD 03 document starting with Section Heading
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:02:10 -0500

Hi Peggy,

I suggest that you start by breaking up the SDS *only* at top-level
document sections, rather than breaking a section in the middle. Section
7 should be a single document. If this is the large SDS that you wrote
to us about recently, this should be doable.

This isn't just about heading numbering in Word; it's also about
document management. Sooner or later, separate documents get printed
separately, even if you don't want them to be. People print stuff.
Wouldn't it be easier for them if each document starts with a top-level
section heading?

Anyway, this probably won't solve all of your heading numbering
troubles, but it'll make them easier to solve.

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.