Re: Trying to estimate the time it will take to write an SRS.

Subject: Re: Trying to estimate the time it will take to write an SRS.
From: "Jennifer C. Bennett" <fritillary -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Tony Markos" <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:21:56 -0600

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply!

Well, I am not designing the application, so I am assuming my role in this project will be to interview the individual who is designing the application to get the requirements information, and then incorporating his ideas into a formal SRS format. He says he knows what he wants, but he wants a writer to formally convey this information to the developers.

Jennifer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Markos" <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>