Re: Tour of Duty :)

Subject: Re: Tour of Duty :)
From: Sankara R <ss_rajanala -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: John Garison <john -at- garisons -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:11:21 -0800 (PST)

11 years, 7 jobs. Mostly in India.
A year and a half on average. Ok, i am footloose,
but the average in India for s/w folks is 2-3
years.

Am currently in Finland, where I haven't met
anyone who has been less than 5 years in the
current job. Maybe it's just me, not meeting any
inneresting folk?

or the Finns know from beginning, what we only
know after so many job hops, that all jobs are
equally <exciting|otherwise>?

Thanks and regards,
Sankara S Rajanala
Citec Information