RE: Problem with Page Numbering Field Codes

Subject: RE: Problem with Page Numbering Field Codes
From: "Paul Neshamkin" <pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com>
To: <frank -at- research -dot- canon -dot- com -dot- au>, "'[TECHWR-L]'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- TECHWR-L -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:33:19 -0500

Frank,

Why not just use the page field and the numpages field?

{PAGE} of {NUMPAGES}

This should give you the correct results.

Regards,

Paul Neshamkin
pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com

MS Help MVP
ComponentOne Doc-To-Help MVP and Certified Training
WexTech MVP, Certified Doc-To-Help Trainer

The Paul Neshamkin Group
http://www.helpauthors.com
201-714-9525