Re: HELP! A monumental pickle

Subject: Re: HELP! A monumental pickle
From: "Mike Starr" <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 02:03:56 -0600

Forget using WordPad or Notepad...

Open a document,

Ctrl-A (Edit>>Select All),

Apply the Normal style,

File>>Save As <new file name>

Now go through your document and apply a sensible paragraph style to every paragraph that should not be "Normal" style. If available, attach your own custom template that contains the paragraph styles you like to work with.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator