RE: Friday Poll Idea (WAS: In love with a word)

Subject: RE: Friday Poll Idea (WAS: In love with a word)
From: "Chad LaCroix" <chad -at- architext-usa -dot- com>
To: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:52:43 -0500

Bill said -->

"Personally I'd like to write in an extremely informal tone, using cuss
words at appropriate times and being able to write phrases such as
"Now, I know you'll think this is stupid, but trust me, this is the
only way to get this [censored] application to do this operation, so
pay attention, you!" without getting into trouble. ;-)"

---------------

I agree with this completely Bill. Not only would you be able to get the
message across more adamantly but reading the documentation would be more
interesting as well. <grin>

I recently came upon a website that I thought was a joke at first. The
website actually contains content that is in similar fashion to what Bill
describes above. No joke though...it is an actual company that sells
software! I'm all about informal, realist communication so I was quite
impressed.

Happy Friday!

~Chad