RE: Scoping a DocumentationProject??

Subject: RE: Scoping a DocumentationProject??
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:38:03 -0800 (PST)

Actually, I didn't read it that way. In doing research on a topic
where there may be more than one way to do something, you do the
research to either discover what that other weay is or to discover
that there isn't another way to do something. If he knew everything
there was to know, he wouldn't be doing the research in the first
place.

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/jposada01%40yahoo.com

> To subscribe, send a blank email to
>
> Send administrative questions to lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"Bigamy is having one wife