Re: Web-based scheduling plugin?

Subject: Re: Web-based scheduling plugin?
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: Char James-Tanny <charjtf -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 19:31:33 -0500

Char James-Tanny wrote:

It's been six hours since Jerry's post ;-), so hopefully I'm not
stepping on toes here...

Fantastico on my cPanel shows WebCalendar
(http://webcalendar.sourceforge.net). Dick, I think it will do what
you want...I've played with it and set up "private" calendars that
both my husband and I can look at, and a public calendar that anyone
can see.

Make sure you install the latest version (or apply the patch!).

Thanks to both Jerry and Char. That looks promising, at least on initial review. I'll dig further to be sure. It's the first thing I've seen all day that clearly has the functionality I'm looking for. (Other choices may have the features I need but, if they do, that fact is obscured behind a confusing interface or a confusing Web site.)

Dick