Re: estimating LOE

Subject: Re: estimating LOE
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:33:37 -0500

I chunk based on requirements, feature by feature, and get more
detailed as the requirements become more detailed. It works to clarify
issues quite well...

Of course, this is for planning the general level of effort. The
specifics come as details are fleshed out, specs are written, and
decisions are made.

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736