book "Creating Effective JavaHelp"

Subject: book "Creating Effective JavaHelp"
From: "Tara Charter" <tara -dot- charter -at- physiciansmutual -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:14:47 -0600

I'm looking for a specific piece of content from the book "Creating Effective JavaHelp (Java Series
(O'Relly & Associates)". Specifically, I'm wondering (as my Google search results show) if there
really truly is a section on Java J2EE Portal in this little book?

Tara C.

This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivery to the named recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or copying is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender by return email and delete the message from your computer system.