Re: The Truth or Dare Poll

Subject: Re: The Truth or Dare Poll
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:59:56 -0500

Thanks for filling us in, Dick! It's good to know that my mom is younger than you (but only slightly). :P

And when I was in the sixth grade they didn't discuss grammar or usage; if you could not using proper grammar by that point you were rediculed by snobby perfectionist peers. Yes, I attended a preppy private school (that's public school for you Brits).

I should have my grandfather join this list... he'd make EVERYONE look like spring chickens. (OK, maybe one or two of you are his age... but I wouldn't put money on it!) And he'd tell us what tech writing was like in the WWII era. Uphill. In the snow. Both ways.

Of course, he's still on dial-up with unreliable email access. Go figure. ;)

This has been fun! Thanks again.

:)
Arroxane