Re: New Poll Question

Subject: Re: New Poll Question
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:05:02 -0500

Bill Swallow wrote:

I still have a hand waxer and some bees wax packed in a box somewhere
along with some letter-size layout sheets, amberlith and blue line
pencils if you ever need them.

That's quite alright... I think I'd only give them to the kids so they
could get some practice in with electric devices that heat up quickly.
Maybe I should break out the X-acto knives, too. ;-)

You're never too young to visit the ER... LOL!

If I had a nickel for every X-acto blade cut......I be rich...but fingerless.

--

Al Geist, Geist Associates
Technical Writing, Online Help, Marketing Collateral, Web Design, Award Winning Videos, Professional Photography

Cell: 505-400-4128
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com <mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>

See also:

"When the situation is absolutely hopeless, you have nothing to worry about."
Compliments of The Monkey Wrench Gang