RE: New Poll Question

Subject: RE: New Poll Question
From: "Morton, Christopher" <CMorton -at- caiso -dot- com>
To: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:18:26 -0800

Well, the Steves didn't buy diddly from PARC... they *liberated* it, as
did M$ via PARC-renegade Charles Simonyi. Hence Apple's long-running GUI
lawsuit against M$ back in the late 80's was a joke. By the time XEROX
woke up and joined the fray to sue both, the party was already over;
they didn't have a leg to stand on.