RE: Potential Poll Question

Subject: RE: Potential Poll Question
From: "Heidi Arnold" <harnold103 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: TJohnson -at- starcutter -dot- com, margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net, martinhbosworth -at- gmail -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:08:45 -0600

Here's my proposal for a poll question. Maybe we don't think we're as young as Dick thinks we are. Or, maybe we think Dick is younger than he really is.

I believe MY CAT

Am much older than Dick
AM older than Dick
Am about the same age as Dick
Was born after Dick was in the sixth grade

Was born LONG after Dick was in the sixth grade XXXXX

:-)

heidi

Heidi Arnold, M.A.
Aspen Editing
developmental editing and copyediting
academic monographs, fiction, and nonfiction
fax: 607-330-1793
hwarnold -at- alumni -dot- reed -dot- edu