Text in Word Table cells won't wrap

Subject: Text in Word Table cells won't wrap
From: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- Users -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:03:24 -0500

I've searched the archives for this and, surprisingly, have come up with
no relevant results/ I have a Word table in which the cell text won't
wrap, even though the cell properties indicate that the text is set to
wrap. We solved the problem by using the format painter to paste the
format in from another table that does work properly, and there's always
the solution of inserting manual returns, but neither of these addresses
the problem directly. Anybody know what's wrong? Thanks
David
Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system
and destroy any copies.
This email message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal