RE: human, all too human...

Subject: RE: human, all too human...
From: "Kevin Amery" <kevin -dot- amery -at- sympatico -dot- ca>
To: "'Sankara R'" <ss_rajanala -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:42:37 -0500

Probably not. The sound you describe happens when a CD is not well balanced
on the spindle (which is pretty common these days). It normally doesn't
damage the drive or the disk--it just sounds bad.

And since the disk was for the wrong OS, your system would not have done
anything with the data on it.

Until next time....

Kevin Amery