Finding character encodings in Frame

Subject: Finding character encodings in Frame
From: Neal Moogk-Soulis <neal_ca -at- rocketmail -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 07:59:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I recently pasted several sections of text into a
Frame file from my Lotus email client. Now,
whenever I open the file, I receive this error:

"Document named _________.fm uses unavailable
character encodings. If you open this document,
some characters may appear as nonsense text.

To reformat the document using available fonts,
click OK."

None of the the text appears as nonsense text. Is
there a way to locate these unavailable character
encodings so that I can remove them? Alternately,
is there a way that I could transfer the text to
a new template and leave the unavailable
character encodings behind?

Thanks,

Neal

Just $16.99/mo. or less.