RE: Decimal tabs in HTML Help?

Subject: RE: Decimal tabs in HTML Help?
From: Stefan Olson <Stefan -at- olsonsoft -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "'derke -at- accountview -dot- com'" <derke -at- accountview -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:24:41 +1300

Lisa,

HTMLHelp does not support tabs. I am not sure where you have seen tabs in
the specification, but last time I looked (which is a while) there was
nothing.

In the Hypertext Studio we wrote our own XML technology for tabs (to support
WinHelp). However in HTML tables are what is used in that sort of
situation. Obviously that will not work in a decimal situation.

...Stefan

Olson Software Limited Internet Mail: stefan -at- olsonsoft -dot- co -dot- nz

Try out the HyperText Studio, a WYSIWYG authoring tool to create

WinHelp, Web Sites and HTML Help - all from one tool!

See http://www.olsonsoft.com for more details.