RE: Word to XML

Subject: RE: Word to XML
From: "Broberg, Mats" <mabr -at- flir -dot- se>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:18:14 +0100

Mike,

I would advice against Strucutured Framemaker. Framemaker does not have full Unicode support, which means big trouble if you intend to translate your documents. Better to use a suitable WYSIWYM XML editor that has good Docbook support - Morphon, Conglomerate, XML Mind, Oxygen, Epic Editor and the like.

Best regards,
Mats Broberg