Re: Kadov tag?

Subject: Re: Kadov tag?
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:07:31 -0600

Hi Dan

Speaking as one who is actually fond of RoboHelp... ;)

RoboHelp HTML inserts these tags into code and style sheets so that it can more easily render the text inside the RoboHelp HTML WYSIWYG editor.

Also notice that KADOV is an anagram of VODKA. ;) There are actually places where you will see inside code, something to the effect of: KADOV NOT VODKA.

Who knows, perhaps one of the developers was Russian? ;)

Cheers... Rick :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Goldstein"