RE: re native speakers

Subject: RE: re native speakers
From: "Andrea C. Carrero" <andrea -at- wordtex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:35:34 -0500

~Andrea~
Word Technologies Inc.
www.wordtex.com

Business/corporate communication and technical documentation
solutions--where individual performance contributes to team success
Is anyone else tired of this conversation?

I've noted mistakes in both the "native" and "non-native" emails, indicating
that there are people on both sides of the Atlantic with the title of
"Technical Writer" making mistakes in grammar, usage, etc.

This conversation seems to have raised the ire of folks on both sides and is
now getting to be tiring. Perhaps we can find a topic more stimulating?

JMHO.
~Andrea~

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com