From WORD 2003 to Adobe PDF (Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Standard ver)

Subject: From WORD 2003 to Adobe PDF (Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Standard ver)
From: "Lucero, Peggy" <plucero -at- atsva -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:25:54 -0500

I have a large, System Design document (537 pgs and still being worked).
I need to be delivering to the client electronic PDFs and, in WORD '03,
5 color hardcopies.
I just tried doing this and seemed to put the WORD document into cardiac
arrest. Actually, I got this processing gas gauge and it sat there for
sometime, so I cancelled.

Can anyone offer me any lessons learned on this. Is this just a dream,
or, can one actually convert a WORD '03 document into a PDF file?
My SDD has a lot of figures, tables, graphics ....
Thanks,

Peggy Lucero

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com