RE: Quickie Active Voice Question

Subject: RE: Quickie Active Voice Question
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:36:35 -0500

"Designed projects to implement artificial lift systems."

But what about the systems are you "implementing"? A more precise verb
might be in order here:
-- Designed artificial lift systems
-- Built artificial lift systems
-- Used artificial lift systems
-- Documented artificial lift systems
-- Repaired artificial lift systems
-- Trained others to use artificial lift systems
-- Wrote marketing copy for artificial lift systems
-- Created new uses for artificial lift systems
-- Integrated various manufacturers' artificial lift systems
-- etc.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com