Re: David Pogue's column - New York Time

Subject: Re: David Pogue's column - New York Time
From: melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 08:27:06 -0700

I feel that as long as somebody can write in concise, correct English
where and when they learned to speak it does not really matter.

On another note, I am working on a project with a Marine who insists my
job is EASY! He can't understand why I get paid what I get paid... blah
blah blah. Does anyone else ever have this issue come up, where you feel
slighted for making what you do look so easy? Is it not the point of tech
writing to take what is difficult and make it look, or at least read,
easy?

Melissa

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com