RE: Plugins for Visio conversion to PDF

Subject: RE: Plugins for Visio conversion to PDF
From: "Rick Bishop" <rickbishop -at- austin -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:21:39 -0500

Amanda: This is usually accomplished by making a pdf of the images that are
to be the 'buttons' and using the form field to create depressable areas
with your image pdf as the up state.
Not difficult but can be time consuming if you have a lot of interactivity.
Take a look at:
http://www.adobe.com/education/pdf/cib/acrobat5/acrobat5_cib_lesson11.pdf
Email me directly if you need more detailed help.
Rick

> On 10/26/05, Amanda Abelove <bluestreaker1977 -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote:
I need to create a PDF with a lot of hyperlinking shapes from
multi-page Visio flows. I've seen some pretty cool PDFs with this effect.
I'd like it to look slick and special since it is for the entertainment
industry and it needs sizzle. Are there any plugins I can use to make it
look fabulous?

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com