RE: parking the car with WordPad

Subject: RE: parking the car with WordPad
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:42:31 -0700

A mind is a terrible thing to waste ... <grin>

I sympathize. When I first bought my wireless-unlock car, I very often
tried to open the door to my house with the transmitter. That's not as
bad as my wondering why the darn door wouldn't open!

Joe Malin
The Only Technical Writer at TuVox

(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.