Re: FM: Master Page title in ToC

Subject: Re: FM: Master Page title in ToC
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:43:42 -0400

You can only create links to body page content, not master or
reference page content. Master pages are reserved as you rpage
templates, and reference pages are reserved more for style and
structure. You will need to move your chapter titles to the body
pages. If the TOC previously worked, it's likely you have some kind of
marker or white text in the body pages that the TOC is getting its
info from. I recommend against this... white text is, IMO, a cheap
cop-out and can be found and laughed at easily (and actually does
print in some cases). Markers by themselves can be accidentally
deleted or moved.

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736