Re: Seeking a special HTML conversion tool for a quick one-off job

Subject: Re: Seeking a special HTML conversion tool for a quick one-off job
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:46:46 -0700

Not practical. We're talking about a customer of a customer.
We won't get far by telling our customers to tell *their* customer
to change systems or practices to accomodate what we want
them to buy from us. "Appropriate technology" is whatever
tech the customers are able and willing to deal with.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Muelver" <jerry -at- hytext -dot- com>

Use appropriate technology -- Get that one customer hooked up with a download manager package that can resume interrupted downloads and accumulate an uncorrupted file on the receiving end, so you don't have to disrupt your current production process.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com