Re: Resolution of graphics for printed docs

Subject: Re: Resolution of graphics for printed docs
From: Art Campbell <art -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:39:22 -0400

I didn't fully explain, but if you can (easily) adjust the screen rez
so that the
snap is close to the size at which you will use it, you can eliminate
or minimize
interpolation problems when resizing. I usually paste screens into
either a 4.75 or
6.5 column width, and a 1280x1024 screen rez works nicely.

Art

--
Art Campbell art -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com
No disclaimers apply.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com