RE: salary for entry level position...

Subject: RE: salary for entry level position...
From: "Giordano, Connie" <connie -dot- giordano -at- twcable -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:58:35 -0400

If you are unsure of what current market conditions will bear in your
part of the country, I would strongly recommend www.salary.com The
salary wizard allows you to search on title and geographic area to find
out median salaries, 25th and 75th percentile, as well as typical job
descriptions. I have used it in the past to successfully negotiate a
raise, and when defining salary ranges for newly created positions.

Regards
Connie Giordano, M.A.
Knowledge Management Supervisor
Time Warner Cable
7910 Crescent Executive Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217
704.731.3755 (o)
704.957.8450 (m)
AOL/IM: rightwords43
MSN/IM: rightwords

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" - Walt Disney