RE: RoboHelp Condition build expressions will not die

Subject: RE: RoboHelp Condition build expressions will not die
From: mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:49:06 -0400

So, in my continuing saga, let's say one of my RoboHelp condition tags is
"LunaPCI_only". I've used Windows "search" to find that, in a handful of
files. The only productive ones were three of the .ssl files (as suggested
by Rick Stone).

Editing out the text after "BuildExpression=", in three files, I got rid of
three legitimate Conditional expressions from the RoboHelp interface.
Woohoo.

Unfortunately, eight illegitimate ones remain, and I can't find which file
they live in (at least, not using Windoze' search utility.

Naively, I assume that if they appear in RoboHelp, they must be in a file
somewhere. I even tried searching C:\Program Files\RoboHelp. No hits.

Is there another util that I should use, or maybe a setting that I can
change in Windows, that might be keeping "Search" from finding some files?

Kevin

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com