Thanks Re: "a SQL sever" vs "an SQL server"

Subject: Thanks Re: "a SQL sever" vs "an SQL server"
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:51:35 -0400

Thank you to everyone who responded on and off the list regarding this matter. I've made notes and will bring it up in the next engineer, developer, and documentation meetings.

And OT, I hope everyone near the Gulf of Mexico is safe this weekend.

Best of luck,

Arroxane

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com