Linking to online help topic

Subject: Linking to online help topic
From: "Nelson, Julie " <JOHNST -at- acehardware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:53:27 -0500

I'm assisting with a "Best Practices" web site for our retailers. The
site will include links to online help topics (created in RoboHELP X5).
Right now, when we're linking to the help topic, we're pointing the link
to the specific help topic & have it coded to open in a new window.
Someone suggested linking to the topic, but instead of the topic opening
in a new window, they're wondering if it's possible to have the entire
online help window open to the specific topic (Contents/Index/Search in
the left frame & specific help topic in the right frame). Does anyone
know if this is possible? I'm not sure how to handle the coding if it
is possible. Let me know if this is confusing or if I'm not explaining
myself correctly.

Thank you.

Julie Nelson

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com