Re: Odd FM behaviour

Subject: Re: Odd FM behaviour
From: Art Campbell <art -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:09:53 -0400

If you're POSITIVE the formats are identical (you applied formats from one
chapter to another, for instance, or from the template to all affected
chapters),
then I'd check the numbering properties of each chapter in the book file.

There is a Paragraph numbering property on the Numbering tab in the book
file, and it's possible that it was changed in C2 to "Restart" rather than the
"Continue" setting that I think you're using in C1 and C3.

Art

--
Art Campbell art -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com
No disclaimers apply.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com