Re: Recommendations for CD-burning software

Subject: Re: Recommendations for CD-burning software
From: Hiking Nut <carolinahikingnut -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:55:35 -0400

Dan,

I'm assuming you want something beyond what XP itself provides
(which I use quite a bit to burn backup copies of financial files,
pictures, etc. Just "Drag and drop"). If you want something
a little fancier, I've used Nero Express (which works fine, but my
version doesn't support DVDs). If I'm looking to burn to a DVD, I use
NTI DVD-Maker, and it works quite well.

Andy

> On 8/31/05, Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com> wrote:
> >
> > I used to use BurnQuick, which was terrific for a number of reasons:
> > * The entire installed application is a single file under 1 MB.
> > * The purchase price is $15.
> > * It's a one-click solution (most require multiple steps).
> > * I never had a bad burn.
> > * BurnQuick Support always answered e-mails.
> >
> > Alas, BurnQuick doesn't always live happily with Windows XP, and I'm
> > looking for a replacement. Any recommendations?

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com