Re: Adobe Designer 7.0 Dynamic PDF Forms Inquiry

Subject: Re: Adobe Designer 7.0 Dynamic PDF Forms Inquiry
From: Art Campbell <art -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:11:09 -0400

I think there are half a dozen ways to do this, but the easiest that springs to
my mind is to take the entered data and pour it into one of the Sales team's
spreadsheets (probably a comma, space, or tab delimited import).

Label the columns or rows with the questions and you're done.

Art

--
Art Campbell art -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com
No disclaimers apply.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com