RE: Indexing a 212-page tech document using WORD '03

Subject: RE: Indexing a 212-page tech document using WORD '03
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:56:59 -0400

Since "Same as Previous" is the default setting, any header or footer
with "Same as Previous" disabled has been set that way by the user. Word
shouldn't *automatically* reset them to "Same as Previous" every time
you update the field. That's a bug, darn it.

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com