RE: [Fwd: Re: Opening multiple instances of Word]

Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: Opening multiple instances of Word]
From: "JOE HODGE" <JHODGE -at- arielcorp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:58:34 -0400

Paul, you are my hero man. I have been grumbling about that "feature"
for years and have been told by who knows how many IT guys that there
was no way to change it. I have kept Office 97 on my computer at home,
even though I have Office 2000, for just that one simple reason.

Downside is that there is now one less thing about Windows and Office to
grumble about. hehe

Thanks much,
Joseph L. Hodge
Technical Writing

Lostcreek Technologies Group
14335 Mill Hollow Lane
Strongsville, OH 44136

Voice: 440-268-0579
Fax: 440-268-0579
Mobile: 440-610-3598
E-mail: jlhodge -at- lostcreektech -dot- com