Subject: TECHWR-L Premium Jobs, Events, and Announcements
From: "techwr-l owner" <techwr-l-owner -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: <archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:30:00 -0600

You received this message because you're a subscriber to
list members to help underwrite the costs of the list (just
as ads in a newspaper, magazine, or journal underwrite the
costs of those publications).

In this posting, look for the following ...

* ANNOUNCE: Coming November 2005 -- FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua
(conference)
* ANNOUNCE: New! WebWorks OnTime: On-Demand,
Custom ePublishing Service

and at the end you'll find the concluding administrivia with
information about these ads and how to place your own.

ANNOUNCE: Coming November 2005 -- FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua
(conference)

You may have already seen announcements of the FrameMaker 2005
Chautauqua, a conference scheduled for November 7-9 in Raleigh, NC.
Bright Path Solutions is producing this conference, and we are
pleased to tell you that Adobe is sending several of the top FrameMaker
product line managers to come and talk about FrameMaker's future.
Adobe's representatives will also talk about some key things
happening with the product at that time.

(Chautauqua originally came from an Iroqois word. In its current
usage, it often refers to a travelling educational gathering.
We felt this to be an appropriate description of this conference!)

The benefits we hope to provide with this conference include:

1. opportunity to talk directly with Adobe's FrameMaker team
(the people setting Frame's direction!)

2. networking time with fellow FrameMaker and Structured FrameMaker
users

3. opportunity to attend presentations by certified FrameMaker
experts

4. real world presentations by real users on how they have made
FrameMaker work -- and what they've done when it hasn't

5. time to evaluate tools and techniques in a "hands-on" presentation
track

6. access to vendors who produce tools complementary to FrameMaker

7. quality electronic proceedings to ensure added ROI for time
spent at the conference and using information after the conference
(we are also planning for the CD to also contain free plug-ins and
templates)

8. amenities to make a comfortable, communicative atmosphere
(including breakfasts, lunches, breaks, and informal gatherings)

9. improved general communication of the fact that FrameMaker is
alive and well

10. Sorry, but I don't have a 10th but am sure if you have attended
a conference before, you will have an idea of what you hope to
gain from attending conferences and can find it available at this one!

Check out the conference online at
http://www.travelthepath.com/chat/chautauqua.html . If you have any
questions regarding the conference, presentations, or sponsorships,
contact:

Kay Ethier
Bright Path Solutions
1.919.244.8559
mailto:kethier -at- travelthepath -dot- com?subject=Chautauqua2005

08/15/05 - 08/21/05

ANNOUNCE: New! WebWorks OnTime: On-Demand, Custom ePublishing
Service

For the first time, WebWorks Services is offering Quadralay
Corporation's content conversion expertise to work directly on
your project, to produce your online content directly from your
Word documents, FrameMaker books, or XML content. No training, no
tools, no learning curve, and you can have your documents converted
to virtually any format, customized to your specifications.*

With over 11 years of content conversion experience, we are able to
put on-demand ePublishing within reach of any organization, small
or large. Our Basic Plan for Word or FrameMaker starts at just $99
for up to 1000 pages!

Add localization to your OnTime order to make the most of your
on-demand ePublishing investment. WebWorks OnTime offers expert
translation of your content into one or multiple languages.**

For more information, visit www.webworks.com/ontime or contact an
OnTime Service Representative at 512.719.3399 ext.503
*Certain terms and conditions apply. See Web site for details.
**Translations provided by Adams Globalization.

11/02/04 - 12/30/05

About posting ads:
Announcements on the TECHWR-L Premium Announcement posting
cost $50 to contact over 5100 TECHWR-L subscribers
directly each day for a week.

In an effort to provide a free service that allows you to post
announcements, jobs, and events, however, we have established other
services:

The TECHWR-L Calendar provides a free resource for you
to post announcements, activities, and events:
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/calendar/

The TECHWR-L Employment Central provides a free resource
for you to post, browse, and search job listings and personal
profiles:
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/employment/

The TECHWR-L Daily Summary Mailing, a separate mailing list
that summarizes new content posted to Employment Central and
the Calendar, can further help get your
message out to interested people:
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/daily-announce-info.html

These resources are available at no cost to anyone, posters
or seekers, TECHWR-L subscribers or not. We encourage you to
regularly use these free services.

For jobs, announcements, and events that you specifically
want to be mailed directly to all 5100+ TECHWR-L subscribers
in the TECHWR-L Premium Daily Announcement, please contact Lisa
(lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com) or submit your paid ad at
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/postad.html.