Washing my docs

Subject: Washing my docs
From: technical -at- theverbalist -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:42:06 -0600

So my little fish company is being swallowed by a big blue fish, and now I
have to wash my docs so they look like they all come from the big blue
fish.

I'm currently working in Word (about to switch to AuthorIT) and have
everything styled and formatted in Word like a prom queen on her big night
and I've been asked to put together a list of questions like what are
their standard doc tools, styles and formats, what the product name is
going to change to, and so on. I realize that the big fish will probably
issue a list of That Which Must Be Washed, but my boss has a meeting to
air out the washing tomorrow morning and, I think, wants to go armed with
some sensible questions to get an idea of the scope of laundry to be done.

So, can anyone suggest some sensible questions to ask? Could anyone on the
list who's had to wash their docs provide me with some insight as to what
to expect? Do you think this wash will get those stubborn stains out?

Soapily,
Mandy

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com