Reference Books YOU use the most

Subject: Reference Books YOU use the most
From: "Lucero, Peggy" <plucero -at- atsva -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:45:03 -0400

Hello all,

I was googling this title,

Handbook of Technical Writing, 7th edition
by Gerald J. Alred, Charles T. Brusaw, Walter E. Oliu
St. Martin's Press, (January, 2003)

And landed on this archived post from TECHWR-L:

RE: Reference books you use the most
Subject: RE: Reference books you use the most
From: "Carey Jennifer (Cry)" <jennifer -dot- carey -at- cdi -dot-
cerberus -dot- ch>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:18:09 +0100

Neither the original poster nor the replier are seemingly still
participants here...

I am wondering if this inquiry has been updated. I did do an archive
search, but, could never figure out how to do the phrase search for
"reference books" and thus was not able to answer my question.

I'm asking all of this because I've been asked to compile a Writer's
library for my employer and am seeking recommendations.
If anyone would be inclined to nominate a title or 2 or 3 of must-haves
I'm listening and appreciative. If anyone is interested, I'll post the
top ten at the end of the discussion.

All the Best,

Peggy Lucero
Sr Technical Writer