RE: Silly question on Word Styles

Subject: RE: Silly question on Word Styles
From: "Claire Conant" <Claire -dot- Conant -at- Digeo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:37:49 -0700

> Arroxane Ullman wrote: Does the end-user care, notice, benefit, or
lose
> out if you choose to
> use/not use the style tricks?

> no one else
> notices or cares whether I set up, use, change, or ignore styles.

Maybe, maybe not. My experience, though, tells me that using styles in
Word benefits the end-user in many ways. It helps maintain page layout
and appearance. It also helps prevent the dreaded Word Bloat (documents
increasing to behemoth proportions).

It also helps the writer by making it easier to apply styles and change
the look of the document.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com