Re: Regarding - Context sensitive help with Robohelp

Subject: Re: Regarding - Context sensitive help with Robohelp
From: "T.W. Smith" <techwordsmith -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:23:51 -0400

In all seriousness, if you don't know, you should hire a senior tech
writer to lead the project, if not the group, or get a consultant to
help show you the way on the first project.

Seriously, and no offense intended.

On 8/12/05, Sunila Johnson <sunilaj -at- coreobjects -dot- com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Our client has come up with an online help requirement, details are as
> follows:
>
> We will need to have context sensitive help for XXXXXXXX. Context
> sensitive help would be from two perspectives. First, modal dialog
> forms will need to have a help button ("?" at the top right as in the
> image below). Second, for floating windows the context sensitive help
> would be accessible by pressing "F1" when the focus is on any field on
> the form.
>
> Can you please let me know the write approach or guide me to do this
> task. The tools that we will be using are MS Word and Robohelp.

======
T.

Remember, this is online. Take everything with a mine of salt and a grin.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com