Re: Is RoboHelp still a viable way to go for help?

Subject: Re: Is RoboHelp still a viable way to go for help?
From: l_migliorini -at- yahoo -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:58:23 -0600

This is definitely not a one-off project - this company has not yet
implemented help, they have a six-module platform that I will be designing
and implementing help for, for the current version, with the plan to then
update the help for the next release within 6 months and also go back to
the version prior to add help to that. And we might be bringing in other
writers to assist with those. And then supporting it going forward for
subsequent versions and potentially new products....

So.... if I have to explain to mgt why RoboHelp is not a good way to go,
are there any resources on the Web I could point to.

And if not RoboHelp, then which tool?

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com