RE: Municipal or Household Waste in European Union?

Subject: RE: Municipal or Household Waste in European Union?
From: "Martinek, Carla" <CMartinek -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:56:03 -0500

This is the phase that we use in our documentation as we work to comply with RoHS initiatives. While municipal is not the most common of English terms, it is still understandable. I would have preferred to remove "municipal" from the statement, as I feel it's still as clear, but it wasn't my choice.

"Do not dispose of this product in unsorted municipal waste. This product is recyclable, and should be recycled according to your local standards. For more information, please see our web site at: www.zebra.com."

I even have it translated into 8 other languages for our use :-)

Carla Martinek, Translation Coordinator/Editor
Zebra Technologies Corporation
333 Corporate Woods Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
tel: 847.793.5616 fax: 847.821.1795
cmartinek -at- zebra -dot- com

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com