Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Suzette Leeming <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:25:49 -0400

> * Other/None of the above

It's really tough to answer this question - there isn't *one* thing
that I do, but rather a combination of things. Different stresses
require different techniques to unwind, and sometime I find myself
doing a couple of these things at the same time.

I'm fortunate enough to live near a lake and when really stressed I
find a pier to sit on and watch the sunset and listen to the sounds of
nature all around me. Sometimes I read a book while I do that,
sometimes I mediate.

What I don't do is go on spending sprees (just causes a different kind
of stress) and exercise is limited to long walks around the lake,
especially if I've eaten out.

--
If we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.
- Edith Wharton

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com