Re: FW: Need a PDF Maker!!!

Subject: Re: FW: Need a PDF Maker!!!
From: jbg28 -at- yahoo -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:08:55 -0600

Hello Sue - I was in your same boat as you last week and decided to try
out Docudesk's deskPDF as it was both affordable and could maintain
bookmarks, tables of contents, and URL's (whether embedded, just www. or
http://). I've been quite happy with it. The largest file I've converted
so far has been about 125megs. I tried the free download to make sure it
worked for me before I decided to buy. - Good luck.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com